Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Kenya Itinerary

  • Monday, January 17 – Get sunburned while mechanics work on car on the side of the road.
    -Wander the streets of Nairobi with a questionable guide.
    -Spend more time than intended on responding to email and writing a blog.
    -Wash underwear in the sink.
    -Go to bed before 11pm for the first time since leaving home.
  • Tuesday, January 18 – Drive to Limuru to visit Dr. Esther Mombo and St. Pauls United Theological College. This is where Grant LeMarquand, one of my professors, taught for several years.
  • Wednesday, January 19 – Drive to Keruguya to visit St. Andrew’s.
    -Return to Nairobi to meet with the principal of St. Andrew’s.
  • Thursday, January 20 – If things work out, I’ll get to visit a giraffe preserve before boarding my plane for Uganda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your comments about your arrivial and "help" from people, I surprised myself by feeling angry that you had been left on your own by those whom you went to see! Well, what a mess! oh, yeah--I forgot--- we are into messy right now. also, it occurs to me that after a few happenings like the one at the "money exchange" black market, a Hines who wants to be "nice" would have a crash course in learning to be "not so nice" ;)