Monday, January 10, 2005

General Itinerary

Here is my itinerary:

January 12 – 14: I’ll be traveling to Nairobi, Kenya, with a brief layover in D.C. and an 8 hour layover in London. I’ll arrive bleary eyed and excited in Nairobi early on the morning of the 15th, but with no-one to greet me. I have been unable to connect with my contact in Nairobi. I’m looking for a good hotel.

January 15 – 16: I’ll fly to Mombasa to spend the weekend with Festus Kiseu, a friend from Trinity and now vice-principal of a theological school in Mombasa. I’ll also be preaching at the cathedral that Sunday.

January 17 – 19: I return to Nairobi, where I had intended to visit 2 or 3 other schools. All this is up in the air right now since I have not heard from my Nairobi contact.

January 20 – 24: I fly to Kampala, Uganda, where my friend Frederick Baalwa will meet me. Frederick has arranged an amazing agenda for me as you’ll see below.

January 25 – 26: I return home to the States.

No comments: