Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Best Laid Plans…

Apologies for the sudden spurt of posts. I haven’t had Internet access for several days.

It’s Wednesday, and I’m sitting in Heathrow again, writing this post. I shouldn’t be sitting Heathrow; I should be on an airplane headed for D.C. My flight from Nairobi was delayed by 1.5 hours. Thankfully, flights leave fairly frequently from Heathrow for D.C., so I’m booked to leave at noon, arriving in PA about 6:30pm.

I am so looking forward to being with my family!

Please keep praying...now the talking, listening, discerning begins in earnest. We need to make decisions soon. I'll keep posting. I'll give a general overview of my trip, and then hopefully before long an update on what Leslie and I are thinking.

Thank you for loving us and praying for us!

No comments: